We are always on the lookout for committed and skilled landscape architects and urban planners.
We can offer:
· A young, committed team with a strong shared vision
· A transparent working environment where you get the opportunity to influence the office's direction, visions and goals, and feel ownership
· Opportunity to further develop your interests and passions
· Projects in all phases from concept development to realisation
· Exciting interdisciplinary collaborations with architects, engineers, developers, researchers, artists and communities
· Systematic approach to design and research based responses
· Competitive salary conditions and flexible working hours
The person we are looking for has a master's degree in landscape architecture, Three or more years of studio experience, can work between large and small scales, and excellent 3D design skills(Vectorworks, Rhino, BIM). Above all, you are a great collaborator and communicator—Norwegian language skills are a plus.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org